Monday, May 3, 2010

The Little Gourmet

People, you might like to know what I usually eat here? Alright, basically my school have four canteens all together. But usually I go to South Canteen because it is near to me and the food is so awesome at an unbeatable price! XD But as you know, food outside is always added with artificial flavouring and colouring which is not vital for health. That is why sometimes I taste my auntie's home cook cuisine or rather I cook myself! For people know me for ages, you know I like Japanese food very very much! And here it is - Udon Mee~
(This is a 200 x 3 packs Fresh Udon you can easily grab from NTUC Fair Price. The udon is like hell nice and you can easily turn it into a delicious dish *grup~swallowing saliva*)
-
(This is how I turned the udon today!
*p/s added some freshly cut tomato, crab stick, fish ball and winter melon*
And it was so delicious)
-
(Okay, I have fresh milk, fresh milks and a lot of fresh milks in the fridge! Lovely isn't it? I prefer Fernleaf but I just cannot find it elsewhere =( You know why I like Fernleaf right?)
-
(Homemade yogurt p/s do not try it if you really cannot take pure pure sour yogurt)
-
(Yogurt with added apple and strawberry slice. Lovely! XD)
-
Basically I find myself being healthier than the time when I was in Kuching.
I mean in term of taking meal and so on.
Because Singapore is a trading hub in Asia, that is why a lot of food are being imported here.
Because of that, I have more variety of dishes to select and of course,
We all love healthy food
Ain't we?

No comments: