Monday, January 17, 2011

Chill . Passionate . Exhausted

Weather shows no mercy this week
It is 24 degree C
But I swear the actual temperature must be lower
As the cold breeze hitting on your body is piercingly cold
It is not like Kuching where there is only rains and water
Humid and wet
But Singapore is freezing cold!
I am now on long track pants
A shirt and jacket
But my fingers are numbed as they are now dancing across the keyboards
-
Went back from camp yesterday
It was NEXUS camp
pretty cool name right?
Basically it was just like KHSRC Camp
But a light version one
Games were really fun
But we are free from discipline
Bathe as long as you like
Sleep as late as you want
Basically, it was like a combination of games in school
But one of the rules is that you gonna sleep in school
-
Back from camp
Truly exhausted
DPE impact sent me a friend request on facebook
I was like over the moon
They accepted my proposal to create DPE facebook page
=D =D =D
Actually I was invited to join their committees' meeting
But Shuning told me not to do so
As it might arise conflicts among year 1s
Being wise I know what to do
-
By luck or by fate
I was chosen to become the so called "model"
To promote DPE this year

This is one of the photos we took
from left : (front) Rachel Ho (my classmate, Singaporean), Jerry Goh (Malaysian, Johore)
from left (standing) : Yee Chen (Malaysian, Johore), Isaac Yong (Malaysian, Sabah), me
Out of 4 of 5 are Malaysians
See how much Malaysians are there in Singapore to make up their population
Malaysia BN
If corruption continues
You will outsource more talents!
-
When I was taking a nap on windy Sunday afternoon
Ye Chao (President of DPE impact) called
I was awoke by the Marimba ringtone
Answered the call
"Tan Yee, I need you to write a 100 words on DPE..."
I was like so blur and everything he said I replied "yes"
When I really woke up at 8pm plus
I texted him to confirm what is the passage really about
I wrote it using iPhone this morning when I was inside the bus
He said I have a formal command of english
But he needs a casual one
So I am now trying to work on it again
-
And now
I do gain some fame among DPEs
Joined major events
Have connections among some important people
Know some friends from each class
It is about to showcase where am I supposed to be
To resume my hassle secondary school lifestyle
It is hectic but I do miss it!

No comments: