Sunday, January 2, 2011

First Day . Not Even First Night

Everything is back to normal
I mean it started to get normal 9 months ago
Time flies
And it is really fast
I am turning into a second year student two months later
Everything is gonna repeat again afterall
Like how the clock keeps turning
They strike the same figure every repeating 24 hours
But every moment tells a different story
Third year
And I am done with my Digital and Precision Engineering
-
As I just alighted this afternoon
I am carrying my handy Nike
Someone knocked from the back
"Excuse me..."
And he just shoo~
Disappeared in crowd
People in Singapore are too hurry to walk!
Even on the travelator belt
People keep on "excuse me" for at least three times
I have definitely reduced my pace to a certain speed which
Singaporeans can hardly accept
Even when my baggage was sent out on the conveyer belt
The belt is moving faster than the one in Kuching
Adopt to Kuching's pace is easy
But tuning back to Singapore's pace is not easy though
In Singapore
They particular about efficiency
They want to be first
They are competitive
And Singapore is always on top of the world
I wonder why Malaysia such a big country (compared to Singapore)
Cannot achieve this?
-
"I love you no matter how bad you are =)"
Quoted from Esther
Despite Malaysia racism towards non-Malays
We as non-Malay Malaysians
We still hold our patriotism
It's not that we don't want to stay in Malaysia
We are just hopping overseas to look for something better
Something Malaysia could have achieve if the government manage the country well
But they are always disappointing us
More than millions of Chinese had migrated overseas since Malaysia achieved its independence
If this amount of talents chose to stay
Assuming that each of them can draw a GDP of 30k USD every year
Malaysia could have raised up their annual revenue by billions of dollars
Malaysia is outsourcing their talents to build others' countries
Like Singapore, Australia, the States and Britain
My current wish, also my sincere one
I am hoping Malaysia is turning itself into a more democratic country
By the time I graduate as Master or PhD
I am willing to serve the developed Malaysia
The dream of wawasan 2020
I hope it's not forever a dream

No comments: