Saturday, January 29, 2011

I am still the Jack

I am regret if I started all these
I did not mean to be the culprits ringleader
I am still being myself
I do for what I am interested to
The difference is only I work harder
To be a better Jack
I did not intend to hurt anyone
Not to say my friends
I am not sacrificing your all
Not now and forever
I was just writing a fact
But that did not describe me exactly
I was telling you what most of the world are thinking
But my mind might not think that way
Your note had deeply pierced into my heart when I was reading it
Whenever I am still part of the class
I will makesure we always stay as a whole
-
p/s: Please do not misunderstand me =)

2 comments:

zl_ooi said...



I think a simple heart mean a lot ,jack:)

Jack said...

I am simple, not to think me complicated =)