Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Realism

One person to get promoted
And there are hundreds of people who fighting for it
What is the rational lying beneath
You got to know what to do
To make yourself outshine
To outstand among the crowd
I started to learn this since high school
Reason being simple
It is realism
People might act so innocent that he does not know anything
In fact he is the one to know the most
On battlefield
Weapon and strength do not decide your victory
But tactic and maneuver play their role
How many times
I wished I were a bird flying in the boundless sky to hunt for food
I wished I were a fish swimming in the water to feel the flow
Conceiving castles in air is forever a pipe dream
In real
I got to live on
Since the very first day I discovered the first part of the merciless truth
I know I got to be real too
Counter-current is not an easy task
But determination strengthen my will
Superficially I am calm
Deep inside me I am determined
These are the elements that make up whom I am today

No comments: