Saturday, October 27, 2012

Acquiescence

I followed RED tm to see the effort how people put in to fight for the Africans who live under the poverty line. The little kids still manage to give an artless smile despite the bulging stomach from the compilation of kwashiorkor. I stunned for a few seconds or minutes which I could not recall exactly. I lost in my mind trying to pave a way out. I relented to abusing authorities who think their every single move, single act is backed by power which I can hardly tackle. Mockable when I see people who do not even know how a well baked honey oat loaf taste like. My intuition has thus been distracted to a wrongly moral direction which makes me think that what people can offer me is merely a sentence or two of consolation, not any actual move which will solve the situation or at least giving me a satisfied answer. Sometime I would like to stop giving so much intellectual masterpiece I have done which people think I am good at, not that I refuse to share but I am not an organized person and I really hate to dig out all the old stuff I keep. I am looking forward to a solo or backpacking trip in a group of two or three, I believe dispute does arise when more people get involved since my very first trip with schoolmates in 2009. I salute those people who can take everyday so optimistically because what they have to worry is very primitive - food, shelter, water and any outfit as long as it keeps them warm. In first world society we never experience how starving feels like and what we are concerned is what to eat from a wide range of ready variety. I wish time clocks faster so I can quickly put this to end. I miss Highians so much because when you see an iMessage or Facebook messenger notification from them you know they are not always there to seek your help, most of the time they just feel free to send regards to me or to start a chit-chatting which could last for hours. This is also part of the element which formed the most primitive lifestyle centuries ago. I may tend to keep myself isolated as I feel most comfortable dealing with me, at least I know I am frank to myself and I won't cheat myself. I have come to the point I realize so much of me in the hidden corner of my own world. My arrogance for perfectionism and strong sense of belongingness will continue to be my main traits which will be inherited in all things I am going to venture. 

No comments: