Monday, November 12, 2012

Bits Of Life

This morning I woke up real high. No reason but just anticipating to go to school today. I brought in the Starbucks coffee I bought to lab and lolz. We aroused another round of buzz and burst into laughter almost for the entire day. I attended Japanese lesson reluctantly but the experienced tutor (I heard he is the head of Japanese language in my school) did lighten up my little passion in Japan, not much.


It was a very cold and cooling day, shivering got worsen by the super power air-cond. Received a system generated message telling me the confirmation from Toyoda Japan. Never fancy Japan nor it is on my list of travel in the near future. Mixed feeling. Have to split up with my previous partner and ... ... Have to admit that not in a good mood to get set for the rest of the day which I was previously on a high notch.

My labmate - Rachel is flying off to Japan tomorrow. Happy 21st in advance! I may be joining you a month later.

Commissioning finished off with a perfect ending. Juniors are doing better and I believe will get even better in the future. An instax with brother Andrew to mark the end of this chapter in DPE IMPACT. Got to appreciate him as he never fails to take my tantrum especially recently when I got baffled by some most of the difficult challenges I ever faced in my poly life. If not of his unsparing temper to tolerate my untuned emotion, I could have driven myself insane. Tail in Kch, Jim in OZ, Est in NZ, Bian in India and Drew in Sg. 

As Distant Journey Tests The Strength Of A Horse,
So As Time Reveals A Person's Heart and Character.

Spoke to them on Facebook again. I feel very dispirited and down hearted the moment they replied me "We told everyone that you are coming." They told their friends and family to actually welcome my stay in Germany if I would ever visit them which seems possible in the past few months when I did not foresee the complication that lies ahead. I do not know how much a foreign friend means to you, but these two Germans definitely serve as an eye opener for me which let me have a more global look on how the Caucasians think of we Asians and vice versa. Also through day-to-day interaction I get to understand why Germany is still standing upright and tower the world of innovation for tomorrow. They are also engineers who behold some of the best engineering perspective and understanding which I enjoyed chatting and discussed with them especially when comprehending the scenes of "The Dark Knight" from scientific point of view. We all have nearly the same interest and can't be happier if meeting again is not far away. I love Germany previously and the affection grows stronger with my constant coincident meetup with nice and friendly Germans as well as several German events, food, fashion, products and so on which make awesome even awesomer.

No comments: