Thursday, November 1, 2012

I Miss You


When I am about to let go
I realize how deep I am in love with you
The strong affection seems not to fade over time instead growing exponentially
The ruthlessness of distance which gives me the reason to give up
I try hard to find the balance in this dichotomize
The wit falls in between lines of whatsapp enthralls me
My flub to excel gives me an ultimate time to brood especially during these silent nights
In my fumble searching of what true philosophy is
I understand that

"What the mind can conceive,
it can be achieved."

During the interim of making my way right back on track
I try to rehab from the melancholic past
But the soul just started to convalesce
It has been a long way
And longer ones lying ahead

Did I tell you that sometime I really love to see my name the first on the list.

No comments: