Friday, November 30, 2012

The Numbers

5
First thing I gonna talk about is I finally got my second apple wife. After a long 1 month wait. At first I thought it was just a minor update but in fact those little improvements here and there are those which make it better as a whole. From the camera which has now becomes the benchmark for today's mobile photography to the A5X chip that makes everything smoother than before. User experience is what Apple focus at and they are totally doing it right. Just a single model iPhone can put the used-to-be mobile tech giant Nokia to shame despite Nokia's hundreds and hundreds of models. If your direction is right, you will get it right.


26
It is now in memories. I miss the laughter and fun we had together in the lab especially the last few weeks. Sometimes I was confused if we were doing FYP because we were so happy that we could laugh whole day long. The only rationale why I feel comfortable with them is because of the frankness, it is like the traits which is built within the heart. When you were down you shed a tear, when you were over the moon you burst into laughter like no one's business.
The royal members of codename-26


25
Finally get these two packets done and is ready to ship to Germany. Although the shipping cost burns a hole in my wallet but I always behold the belief that friendship is invaluable. I really hope everything will reach Germany in good shape, I have tried to cushion the package with a lot a lot of spongy layer and bubble wrapping and I do not want to be disappointed nor to disappoint them as well. Fabian and Tabea, wishing you all an early Christmas!


30
Paid a visit to the embassy of Japan today, the second time. I missed the application hour yesterday and got to travel down again today. This place is so fucking isolated that it is not accessible by any means of public transport. The nearest MRT is Orchard but you got to walk really really far like about 1.5-2km away by pedestrian walk along the main road. Be glad if it is a big sunshine, although it is hot but you only sweat! If it rains there is no shelter along the way! The worst part is there is so much traffic when crossing the junctions which always make this by legs journey longer and more tiring. Good news is I was in time for the submission. To Japanese timeliness is one of the main elements in their culture and they are quite particular about punctuality. If you came late, they would not entertain you at all.


17
On my way back from embassy to school, have to take train from Orchard station. And you know what, passed by H&M which me and Esther went on Monday which was then closed is celebrating it's grand opening today. I guess the officiating ceremony was over thus the crowd was not as huge as expected. I tried the black shirt in the picture and took a random photo in fitting room and uploaded to instagram. I received a lot of positive feedback and my confidence soars high a little. Lol. I think codename26 and Esther have lifted my overall emotion and washed away the sorrow which I have eventually overlooked. This is a good sign as I feel myself getting more positive towards life. Thank God.


0
I miss the old us. When we look for each other is not just for the sake of needing help. But the fact seems inevitable now. I guess I do not need to try hard to save the old memories back into present, what have left is left. Today I have learnt to live for today but not living in mirage reminiscing the past and try to retain the memory and project into the reality. I find my life too miserable always try to keep the best memories alive. History is history.I ever tried to correct our relationship. I texted you to chat but our minds seems to fall apart, there was even time when I saw your read timestamp but I did not receive a reply. I understand you might miss a few replies like what I do occasionally but if it happens too frequent, it is really upset. Nowadays my iMessage notification only comes in when I need to buy something and post it to your house thus requiring your address or when you need reference for certain project or module you come to ask from me. The olden days we only talked cock and wasting our time chatting all the unnecessity. If it was the old me I will keep tweeting about how life has turned this way and how sad am I how much I wish I could rewind back the good old time. I have told myself that be positive and make the most out of limits. Spending more time to polish my in-depth knowledge, an occasional night run to boost stamina, a hearty meal with friends to foster relationship, chatting with her to keep the distance short, facetime with family to feel homy, a fun outing to fade away unhappiness, a pilgrimage escaping mundanity. Yes, I love my life now.

No comments: