Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Real Life of The Hunger Games


The time I most afraid of has finally arrived. I am not afeared that our friendship will rot after this but the outcome can be roughshod to once challenge our morale which will again peak the melancholic tone which has diminished as time elapsed. Tomorrow it is going to bring it back to climax. I wish you will get it but I also receiving pressure from both my parents and people who perceive me as a sublime figure of which going overseas seems to be a norm in addition to my "outstanding performance" last semester. This is what my godmother reminded earlier on this evening - DPE is watching at you. Even if luck was on my side, how will I feel for him? I do not want to be a man who builds happiness on others' suffering. I do not have the gut to confront my conscious. But how am I going to not make my parents, especially my mum to not feel disappointed if I let it go. Is there a way to perfect the situation, a total solution to kill two birds with one stone. Why one of us has to leave? I always thought we are one of the perfect pairing in regards to our similar academic level, CCAs achievement and field of interest. As far as I concern, we are one of the few pairs who have not encounter any internal dispute yet and I want to maintain it. How is that possible to stay longer if we are going to split. I always thought with my specialization in product design and his major in mould design we could create something big for the company we are attached to and achieve what distinguish us from others. God if You could hear my prayer, will You intervene and make this competition fairer and side people who have devoted their very very best to pave towards what they deserve for. 

It looks pageant from outside,
but it is nothing better than the Hunger Games,
from the selection of participants to the ultimate winners. 

No comments: