Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The First and The Worst

It's actually time to pack up the post-SPM mood and get ready to set go
For me, it does not make sense anymore
The blithe sensation tending not to fill up every single nerve in my body
Glaring into the thin air watching how the God of sorrow playing their greatest role
It should be the time when blood start to rise high after the air plane set off
But now I can imagine
The look of despair reflecting by the windows of sorrow
The sombre ambiance starts to dissolve
Into my body
My room
My world
I have no choice but to accept
I hope I can withdraw from this
I just beg
Beg for some peace
I do not ask for more
Hoping to buy some goodies from "Fair Price" at Hougang Point
Pay a visit to my favourite hawker stall at Hougang Avenue 6
Shop around at Giordano and Bossini at Hougang Mall
I just don't want to leave any further away from Hougang
Because I'm seriously
Losing myself

1 comment:

Roti Canai said...

come to me, and I'll find yourself for you!