Monday, December 14, 2009

This Chapter is Closed


Finally, it's really finally
The day that I'm always looking forward is finally here
Feeling happy?
Not really to be frank
Maybe this is human natural instincts
Always not being satisfied and always ask for more and more
That's why Homo Sapiens are always known for their selfishness and greediness
Though I'm one of them
Maybe this is the reason why I'm so inspired
To write the Chinese essay "Not to Leave any Regret in Your Life" today
My writing hand was actually begging me to stop writing
But you know, when the ideas come, it just couldn't stop
I wrote a seven pages essay today
I hope, the essay will be returned as I really like it and I mean it
Right after the exam I got some of my classmates leaving some writing on my shirt
I know it's going to be priceless as a memorable one
I took some photos as well
It took me some time
Soon I got a rush to Fabian's house to get back the pendrive for returning to Yu Heng
It is a mission given by Jia Chee
You know, one of my friends from Miri
I got a surprise when I was there
Fabian's dad invited me for a feast on tomorrow night at Hock Lee
Filing my heart with blending of both happiness and question marks
I promised him
Soon when I get back home I texted Fabian to turn the question marks into answer
And, I merely forget about it
Fabian's birthday is on this Friday and his dad is celebrating for him
Actually I'm a bit bashful upon the invitation as I know no one from his relatives
But still I'll be willing to go if Fabian really permits
But he seems not to be very convenient
Or probably he himself feeling bashful as well?
So I might just make up my mind not going
But I'm really happy that Fabian's dad will invite me
As I'm the only friend present in the invitations
Sometimes, maybe I'm just to be wise in one's own conceit
Maybe people don't really take me just as how closet as how I think
But he really plays a role in my life
He is my friend now and for the rest of my life
Not only friend
But my best friend
My soul mate
Though this chapter is now officially closed
But the story will be carried on in the following chapter
Fabian, thank you for being my best friend

No comments: