Friday, December 25, 2009

One Week

Thanks Jesus, I'm finally back to my "iHome" here
Bear in mind that iHome simply means my bloggie
I was so much busy shopping around in Singapore last week
It was so so so much fun as it was my first time to go with my friends
What more with my best friend, Fabian
I can see spiders starting to build up their home-sweet-home in my iHome
It's time to post some words and get rid of it!
Well, I'm going out to uncle house now for a while
And later Tchii, Shirley, Aelred them will pay a visit to my house
Early in the morning tomorrow we are departing to either Buntal or Damai to catch a best shot of tomorrow sunrise
Cheers buddy
Fabian, thanks for your words in your bloggie
I appreciate it so much
Enjoy your Christmas
Before I end this post in such a hurry
I would like to share one photo which I took at Orchard Road last few days
I feel that the colour is very tempting and nice
Enjoy!

No comments: