Saturday, January 23, 2010

A Colourful Week ~Rawr~

Another weekend, oh yeah!
Which means my first week as a tuition teacher was officially over!
Pooh~time flies
Flashing back...
The image that Kian Chen (my primary 6 student) invited me
to his birthday party tonight was still so vivid in my brain
And yet
Zhi Yun, Erloy and Edwin said that they will be more attentive
if I am going to teach them
Their ardour towards such a new-incoming teacher as me
Is nothing more than just too much!
Gosh, you people are gorgeous
Nope, it's kids!
Adorable as Lilo and Stitch
Intelligent as a Quad Core Processor
Thank you so much for letting me to have this chance
Not as a tuition teacher
But more to a big brother for all of you
Your lil cute smile waves away my run-down spirit
Tuning up the pace of the tiredness
For those who are highians
I am really glad to hear that
I am better than Puan Hu in teaching Chemistry
A best compliment of all!
Miss Kho and Miss Hoe are just two wonderful tutors there
certainly at which I admire and respect much
All I can say is
What you all give me is so much
much more valuable than the scarce four digits treats
Thank you for painting such a colourful week for me
Love Wen Ming Tuition Centre
Love you all

No comments: