Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Joanna & 王若琳

Starry, starry night
Paint your palette blue and gray
Look out on a summer's day
Withe eyes that know the darkness in my soul
Shadows on the hills
Sketch the trees and the daffodils
Catch the breeze and the winter chills
In colours on the the snowy linen land
Now I understand
What you tried to say to me
How you suffered for your sanity
How you tried to set them free
They would not listen they did not know how
Perhaps they'll listen now
Starry, starry night
...
-
It has been ages since I last got touched by such a powerful vocal
Though the meet is rare
But fate allows it to happen
Now it's only 2:31 of 5:28
I've lost myself in the melody of Vincent
To deep breathe the sorrow breeze
That plays the same tune as my heartbeats
-
Starry, starry night
...
-
The hallucinating vocal stops
But the images are still so vivid
The sound is still so clear
Open up the soul of life
My shirt is wet
By the dripping of tears in despair
I am crying in sadness
Your pathos is so strong
I am feeling hard
As in real hard
-
I love "Vincent"
and I love "Joanna" more
-
Vincent

No comments: