Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Trip

The Rapid-KL I mean this is Malaysia. Malaysia means I cannot ask for perfection? Probably this is an undeniable fact. KL sentral, the most complex and advanced transport network in Malaysia is somehow known for it's sound pollution which caused by the constructions nearby as well as the vehicle's' horn. What funny here is a signboard setting up in the station promoting "Greener environment, less pollution" Sound sarcastic? Well, maybe this is Malaysia, culture of the nation, known for it's national policy which does not make sense at everytime. Nevermind, I am not serving as a government servant, so it is neither any of my business.

The Shopping
KL has nothing much to do but only shopping! Yes babe, Sungei Wang, Berjaya Times Square, Lot 10, Mid Valley, 1 Utama, Pavilion and lots more! I was arrived about the right time, I could feel the joyful Chinese New Year ambiance surrounding the city as well as the stunning discount tag which caught every single sight of mine and stimulating the shopping spree in my body to pulsate at a even faster rate! Thanks Lord I was able to grab shirt that "glow" in the dark which I was awaiting for long time ago.

The Ice-Skating
Alright, this was my first time to ice-skate. Nothing to shy with, I fell down for seven times! Gosh, the ice-skating shoes with its narrow blade on the foot, applying physics theory which allow us to skate on the icy surface somehow require some skills as well. For those who have not try this out, give it a chance!

The Only True in The Fake
Loh Hong Khai, you are the only true in the fake. KL being a hyper crowded metropolis is known for its chaotic situation and for its' unsafe public security. This fact apply practically especially when I was visiting "Chi Chiong Gai". Every seller inside there is trying their best to hallucinate you and to buy their items. If you were not fluent in speaking Cantonese and not well equipped with certain "bargain" techniques, beware of your wallet, you are going to burn a big hole in it!

The Disappointment
One word - "Disappointed". She is getting unreasonable and insane. I was caught by a full anger at which I almost burst at her. I know I have certain level of tolerance, that's why I were holding back that time. She even got "Cindy-symptom", loves to criticise one of not using expensive and branded clothing. Isn't this rude? Time has changed her, and I hope time will change her back sometimes, to the original state of her. If this situation persists, we will not longer be friend anymore, we are living in two different world of mindset.

The Surprise
Oh my god, I met auntie Winnie which I had not meet for ages. Thanks Jesus, auntie Winnie is totally a perfect lady with a sweet smile and most importantly her hospitality that makes you feel warmth. Thanks auntie Winnie for pampering my starving stomach with lots of sumptuous delicious Hong Kong delicacies. Love ya auntie Winnie and do keep in touch in advance.

No comments: