Sunday, March 13, 2011

Not A Normal Conversation

Too good to be just a conversation
It is not just a conversation
It is a speaking of soul
And he reads me
Despite the distance
Despite how long we lost our contact
And you are still there
Always and ever
You remind me how fast I evolved
In a city that does not belong to me
You pull me
To remind where my roots are
You have never failed to be there
At the spot when I started to change
And all of it because
You know you will never lost someone like me
Two brothers who are fated from different parents
This is an invincible fact
Tailored for our inscrutable fate
I wish you are here
Speaking face to face
I have tonnes and tonnes of pieces
And I wanna fill it inside you
Where you find me missing
I said
"Distance will never fade our friendship, our brotherhood"
It actually fades
Until we connect again moment ago
Everything just revived
-
Thank you
Fabian
You are just being too great in my life
Ever since we met
There isn't any word out there
To describe your greatness
-
May our soul stay as one
Under the name of Almighty
Our Lord

No comments: