Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Too Wise To Be Wise

On the 21st and 22nd of last April
I tell myself
I should stop bombarding myself with all kinds of shit
And start enjoying life
Singapore is indeed a city full of excitements
Enough of politics for secondary
-
I heard about it last time
But I was never aware of it
I always think that people are good
In the sense they don't sabo people (sabotage)
Only if you think you are the majority
And we are the minority
So what?
You want to dominate them with your name?
You got to see if I allowed you to do so
At least not in my territory
-
If you think HL is milky and has thick sensation
Because you have not try Greenfield or Farmhouse yet
You are such an asshole and cheapskate
-
If we were to fight
I am always the donkey
And you are forever the elephant

3 comments:

Roti Canai said...

what kind of a skin will you be wearing, dear donkey?

Jack said...

donkey means Democrats in US politucs party

eatlivelovelife said...

Greenfield/Farmhouse pon boleh.
HL burn highly-flammable. (Y)