Thursday, March 24, 2011

My Ideal Car Porch...

First car - Mercedes-Benz CLS
I have an affection for this car ever since I was young.
And I will get this sometime somehow when I grow up.
It is too seductive for me to not own one.
Recond OTR - RM260-300k
-
Second car - BMW X6
No matter whom my spouse will be
She must be someone who is elegant and style
BMW 6 is a right choice to compliment an exceptional woman
I am so going to get one for the future her
Recond OTR - RM400-500k
-
Third car - Audi A6 Saloon
My eldest son must be a successful man
I will nurture to make sure he shares the same entrepreneur spirit as mine
If he is doing well
I will award him this gorgeous toy for him
Recond OTR - RM180-200k
-
Forth car - Hyundai Tucson
As I said earlier
I prefer girl to drive a big car
I think they feel secure inside a huge chunk of metal
This will be for my daughter
New OTR - RM130-150k
-
Fifth car - Volkswagen Beetle
My youngest son must be of sporty type
And this little toy is just right for him =)
New OTR - RM140-150k
-
Sixth car - Peugeot 508 Premium
My dad is a Peugeot fanatic
As an appreciation to him for bringing me up
I want to award him a dream he has been longing for some while
This will be the right present
New OTR - RM130-140k
-
Seventh car - Lexus RX270
As mentioned earlier
Female needs big car
My mum needs it too! XD
Recond OTR - RM150-200k
-
Eighth car - Peugeot 308 cc
This is a spare car for me to partay during the night!
New OTR - RM180-190k

No comments: