Thursday, March 10, 2011

Starry Starry Night

Indeed a night
Hanging around
From Kallang Leisure Park
to Marina Bay Sands
I am in a mixed feelings
You will never read me
Unless you really know me deep inside
I have developed quite a well relationship
Generally good bonding with classmates
Better connection with some of them
One in a special relationship
And two are listed in the hall-of-fame for brotherhood
-
I am thinking again and again
Round and round
I still decided not to take the risk
At least for the time being
I am not ready to start a relationship
With someone who is not from Kuching
A place where artless and simplicity were born to be meant
-
And now
I realise I am the oldest among the three
Sometimes I do feel the age
I am calm and don't talk much as the both do
I invest my trust
Trully in them
Friends are important
Brothers are treasure
A Malysian and a Singaporean make the best combination
For the coming April
I am going to miss you all

No comments: