Tuesday, March 22, 2011

My Greenfield

A lazy yawn. I unlock my heavy eye bags and peek through the panes. Wind blows to my face with that chilling feel and I still smell my pillow. I am reluctant to get out of my blanket, I think I am blessed as I can curl my slothful ass in my own bed, I mentioned, my OWN bed. I turn around, and I sleep again.

I do not know exactly how long I am in bed, I just merely make an effort to make my eyes opened. I smile and look on the wall clock. Oh shit, it's 3 in the afternoon. But who will even cares. I am more than a lifeless piece of shit for the time being.

It is a spell, a charm. Once u get back here, you will love here. The food, the people, the place. You will get addicted. It is difficult to adjust yourself in two cities of great distinct. One of bustling and fast pace; one of relax and slow pace. Sometimes when I am into, I love fast pace and love to walk on top of the world. Sometimes, I will miss my lil home and because this is where I started. And probably where I will end.

I am like a rose, blooming glamorously in mid spring. Over a greenfield, with bees and butterflies around. I smell the fascinating scent of mine, I know I am perfectly well, in the right point of longitude and latitude on this universe. I peek through every corner, I see no end. It's borderless. The greenfield is borderless, where I find myself secure and safe.

I have chairs. A number of them. They always appear at the right moment and on the right spot. The moment I lost my support, the moment when my tears shed, the moment I scream in the darkness of nowhere. This is how special my field is, distinguish from others'. It is sole to me, I find it nowhere, not in any part of this world.

I am only naked on this field, my own green field. I see you as in I see myself in mirror. You are me, I am you. We are the same. We are unique. We speak from heart, and this is how we preceive each other. We develop a better insight of how our community should be. We have prudent vision and high tolerance. This is the key reason why we can keep our bond tight and we need not to dressed in layer and layer of skin replicas. We are real enough to be in naked for each other.

Because of Sir George Cayley, the founder of aerodynamics. He made the dream of homo sapien to jerk off from ground possible. It is a big leap and contribution to human mankind. It defined my destiny one year ago. Where I need to quence myself from being naked to be in full dress within 2 hours. From real to fake. For most of the time, I do not even know who I really am. Standing on the line, to the right is a green field, and to the left is another destiny.

How would it be? I think and doubt.

当夏夜的树上不再有蝉
当回忆老去的痕迹斑斑
那只是因为悲伤从来都不会有答案
我们之间 不是谁说了就算
拉扯的爱 徒增结局的难堪

No comments: