Saturday, April 30, 2011

Epilogue For The Week

A fucked up week
Glad that I am alive here
Practically I have both good and bad news
But the bad ones dominate over the bright ones
But who really cares?
-
Someone came to challenge my patience
Ended up with a burst of volcano
Making both sides to bleed
I knew this day will come
Although everything is over now
But I am not that narrow minded to block you
From any digital or cyber means
Like how you blocked me from your Facebook
You are just a coward
-
Someone keeps on airing tonnes of stories
Into my ears!
At first I was still okay
But I am getting irritated
Some more
I nearly die in a car bang two days ago
Your cursing and swearing failed epicly
That's why I am still here updating my blog
-
If the ranking on the D list is true
Then so yeah
I am the first for last semester
The only thing that could really cheer me a little up
-
I am getting busier with the ceremony
Practically I need to work with everyone to keep it moving
I am not directly involved in the performance
But I am indirectly involved in the overall programme flow
Don't be surprise when you heard my voice on the actual day
I am somehow been appointed for something different

No comments: