Monday, April 11, 2011

Piece Of Thought

Officially one year off from hometown
Though at the time I writing this I am hiding inside my little study room in lovely Dusun
Where I was brought up since I was primary 5 or 6
I can't really remember
Every single piece of memory flashing through me
Is so uncertain and unclear until my late years in high school
When I believe it's the fastest time I evolve
From an ignorant little kid to a slightly more mature young adult
I miss all the journey that came along
It doesn't matter whether it's between you or me or him/her
As long as family and friends count
-
I was meeting Fabian on Friday and today (just moment ago)
I hardly express how much talk I have been missing with him
It is not easy to walk alone as a foreigner
Thus I tend to embrace the time more when I am in Kuching
-
Why do we leave?
To a city/country where better opportunity is offered
You will never understand how well being your own root is
Until you really set apart
To a place where it appears as a stranger to you
You try to mix around
Plant yourself deep enough to a foreign society
At times you think you are wise enough to adopt well
But replica can never be as good as the original
-
If you are given an option to live in
San Francisco and New York
Which will you go for?
A laid back and relaxing town
Or
A bustling and pressurized city?
-
If you say you are going overseas to seek for better living quality
Look at your own
You have landed property and cars here
Big house and big car
Relatives are around
You can have enjoy your childhood delicacies anytime
They are at your fingertips
So what?
Be contented
-
Home is where the heart is
-
p/s
I am catching up with Fabian and Weilin
But I miss Jimmy, Esther, Leon

No comments: