Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Don't Understand WHY?

She says:
It's Complicated
People do make mistake. And I think I fell in this trap. I wanna leave, but I don't want to hurt anyone.
I say:
U r such an asshole...I hate you...
She says:
bu yao che yang. i duno why i'll type her name also.. di liu gan.
I say:
U go to hell la...hate u so much...kepo ttm...
... ...
She says:
i thought it could be a reason for me to find you. it ended up like that..
bastard.
I say:
Lolz...wad does tad supposed to mean?...if I am a bastard, then u r a bitch...haha
She says:
Don't pretend to laugh. You disgust me. And keep that to your love. I don't want to be the same standard as both of you. It may be my fault for viewing your poor security page, but your attitude really got me pissed off. I don't see why you get angry. Cause i don't fucking understand your passage. And i was just playing with your code. Whatever you're trying to satirize me i'll let you do so. Curse me to hell. Cause i think having you as my best friend in the past is more than being in hell. Tan yee. I'll grant your wish. I now volunteer to fuck off your life. Satisfied?
I say:
It has never come to my mind that you would reply in such a long passage and be in this manner. I will keep it and thanks for being true to me. I have always keep myself silent and always refuse to comment a word or two on you all these while. I know I shouldn't be as bitchy as how they usual act like cause they really don't like you. If you still remember that I texted you last few weeks regarding the info I wanna inquired for Exora. I was been teased for doing so. You even dare to throw me heavy words like you regret you met me. To be frank, you have put me in real despair which I have never thought of encounter with. Specious words confound virtue. Want of forbearance in small matters confounds great plans.

Things now changed. I have been uncertain on whether it's glad that we met.
She says:
what do you actually expect me to do then? you know that you're the only friend which i actually have faith in. even though we don't talk and seldom contact each other, you never know how proud am i when i talk about you to my friends and mum.

you may think you saying go to hell those words won't hurt me. in fact it does. i couldnt treat you the way like i used to. cause those who hurt me most are currently your best friends, closer than us last time. you thought i can face everything optimistically? after i saw what weilin said? i couldn't.

i'm sorry for what i said. i say that without thinking twice.

i don't mean anything to you anymore. every acquaintance of yours plays more important role than me in your life. even if problems among us settled, we couldnt go back to the past. cause its impossible for you to have good impression towards me anymore. even if you do, it would be hard for you to ignore your friends and be close with me back. since im a shame for you.

and i didnt know you'll get teased for asking info from me. i dont understand your last two sentences.
I say:
If you don't understand my last two sentence...it simply means that you need to improve your English...
-
Point Of View 1
In the world of cyber, the word "safe" never existed. Yes, I was been mocked that I have a poor encrypted post that you can simply broke into with your second try. What the fuck?! Please bear in mind that you can easily invade into my well-encrypted post is because I gave you the chance to let you know me too well. If you were to break in a bank, would you surrender yourself to the police aftermath? Only idiot does.
Point Of View 2
Do you really appreciate our friendship? Yes, I wrote "our", which simply means it is more than just 2 of us. Do you know how far had we been through along the way of our friendship? I always believe that friendship chain is invincible and lives immortally. What a joke when I was thinking that. Do you still remember the time before we have our SPM? How many revising sessions we had together? In your house, my house or the others' place. We shared the precious knowledge among, knowing that it is a treasure that everyone of us best kept. Overnight in a girl's house. It was my first time in my history. I sacrificed my sleep at home and slept over at your house just to revise Biology with you. I clearly remembered this because when I go back home, I received a well "lecture" from my dad because none of us ever over stay at one girl's house at such an age. "Change" although is just six letters, but when it really does, it causes devastating damage to everyone involved.
Point Of View 3
Since when our friendship line on this beautifully carved egg shell started to crack? Maybe until today you are still best keep with your own ignorance. But I have to reveal the truth. The first and also the last KL trip January 2010. Have you recalled how you hid at one corner and cried? Saying that you refused to go to "Sunway Lagoon" as we scheduled earlier. It's fine for you to cry at the corner for don't know what so ever fucking reason like "why you guys leave me and G*** alone when we were shopping just now?" Please, we have different stuff to shop and I assume you wouldn't be selfish enough to want us accompany you whole day long to shop what you wanted to buy, but not ours. Still remember how you teased us saying that we are a group of cheapskates after some crazily discounted stuff? You might forgot, but we don't. Reason being simple is because it left a really deep cut inside the heart of everyone of us.
-
In great despair and dismay
I hope everything could just ended here
Although those scenes are still sometimes flashing in mind
Vivid and reminding
But time could never be rewound
Deep in my sincere
I really hope friendship can still continue to march on
Although the ray of hope appears to be an iota
-
I can never erase you as part of my memory
You rooted deeply
You understand when you still see your face appear on the right column of this corner

No comments: