Thursday, April 28, 2011

Strength

Today when I checked in my facebook inbox. I saw your name became "Facebook User", I clicked in and nothing appear anymore. Now you disappear from Facebook already, but I believe you are still there stalking like how you used to, you know when you are reading my post. Yay, I mean now. I know you too well like how you do. It was quite a night yesterday. We chat for quite some while but ended up with zero results. I knew, it's expected. I would like to say it's quite late for you to reveal what happened two years ago. I've lost the feeling. The feelings to find out what happened, who is the culprit, when did it happen.

I said
"When a friend like me who totally has no temper towards you started to catch anger, you should be aware already".

I don't know why. Even I when I see both your eyes turned red. I knew I saw your tears. But somehow, I feel nothing. I don't what can I do and what can you offer.


My dad told me
"Even if you have the best adhesive in the universe, you can never make the broken line good again"

No comments: