Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The code 234

It was a meeting initially drafted to discuss about the camp's committee
But right after the deputy left you started to change topic
You start asking about my family background, secondary life etc
You also told me about your family too
I was in real astonishment that you actually observe me all these while!
Asking my family background to further affirm your earlier statement
You were like giving prophecy
Or perhaps you actually read my mind
You go into every single line of the proposal in details
Which I must admit that I learned so much more today than what I was in secondary
Concerning how to ready a good proposal
This is the ever first time I feel you
like how some of my secondary teachers treat me as their child
That they really care about you
-
"I foresee your leadership during the prize giving ceremony,
you actually can lead and firm at your place but you talk too soft.
You should appear to be firmer in your tone to let more people listen to you.
Don't you feel that some people actually think why should a soft talking guy
outstand them to become their leader. They are actually unhappy.
It should appear alright in the future when you step in the society where
I believe you are capable of becoming manager or leading a board.
But during the time in school, you must remember that those who can speak loud win
*she slammed the table and trying to act like big boss - she was trying to demonstrate me how to talk louder and firmer*
You are lack of "wind" in talking.
If you do observe closely, I actually speak differently to you all and with my colleagues.
Anyway, in your family, are you the eldest or youngest?
*then continue with my family story*"
-
I should say that I really appreciate the way you try to pull me and polish me up
You keep involving me in most of the core planning events in the school
Which usually a DPE student wasn't given a chance to do so
You expose me to a wider opportunity like the recent
Brainstorming session for Open House 2012
Students usually don't get to participate in the planning of the event
But only in the running of this event
But I am honoured to get involved this time
And you let me represent the MF students during Open House 2012
What a fame!
-
One day
I shall proof you that
"Nothing is impossible"
-
p/s: You should be proud of yourself that even you wasn't in the top 2. But she loves you so much. She told me that she wants to polish you up especially the part where you shy to voice up your opinion. Even she never mention the reason why she dragged you down despite the higher vote cast you obtained. I believe this is her effort trying to keep the balance in between two programmes where fair equality is seek among the representatives from both side. She is trying her best not to upset any of them and to be tipped it as a biased move. She thinks far and has prudent vision.

No comments: