Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Two Parts

1. Happy Birthday brother (24 July)
It was a special day for me to celebrate Andrew's birthday. I believe this was the first birthday celebration which I made a lot of effort to make it work. Despite the whining I made while waiting for the host, I should be blamed for a thousand times. A lot of first time in record, the first time I bought an iPhone as a present, and he told me that was also his first time to receive an iPhone as present. To me brotherhood is not judge by value of materialism, is how much you willing to share of what you have. As long as within my ability to render your needs, I am always ready to give. Once for a lifetime.

2. I Am Rectified (26 July)
My twitter quote of the day "I refuse to acknowledge perfection is virtue, since leak is now discoverable, healing process should be sped up to march towards better."

I have been on this topic with my advisor for quite some time but we are still indecisive for what action to be taken. I remember once she said "Are you sure you still want to find a replacement? We actually have problem dealing with such a big group of people, I was trying to cut down the amount to stay in board as I think it will be easier for us to control the whole." "No, I think having more manpower is beneficial for future event." "Do you have that much confidence." "I suppose."

It seems that I was overlooked the situation and overconfident at the same time. I always ignore problems which already persist and look positive at times. Until I was been questioned this evening which made me do not know whether to advance or to retreat at that awkward moment. I believe in a board of execution, everyone plays their role and their respective importance should not be neglected. But this time round people seems to neglect themselves at the first place. Disciplinary action was initially sentenced but I on hold to it. I will need to reconsider and closed-up meeting with advisor as I have seen this an influential issue if an outsider could question and challenge the dignity of our esteem. Despite only the minority, but I wish to goal a perfect board out of the best situation I could handle with.

p/s: We didn't force you to join us. We open to all and allow those who are interested to come forward and sit for an interview. But after you succeeded the interview, you forgot why in the first place did you come for an interview. If you don't even want to get the job, don't waste everybody's time. Be thoughtful and considerate. Leave the opportunity to those who are ready to initiate.

Undoubtedly, this is a great challenge for me.


No comments: