Sunday, July 3, 2011

Common Test Was Over

Tests were like finally over
Yelled and yeah
I supposed hard works did paid
Imagine how many days had I sacrficed in Kuching
Spending in study room digesting all the formula and jargons
And missing out those times going out with people
Especially with Pigtail
We didn't get to eat "fire" this time round
This was pretty sad
I knew at the same time you were busy with your QS assignments
-
I went clubbing
I slept for 12 hours
My pc couldn't startup
I reformatted it
I watch Transformers 3
I restoring from backups (still doing now)
Managing my 27GB iTunes playlist (seriously not an easy job nor a joke)
-
Strolling in this corner that resembles mine hundred miles away
When darkness blinds out every single pair of eyes
In the burst of light where the pair of pearl white wings reflects
Merely a glimpse of the magical wand giving a false hope of angel occurrence
When shivering cold turns warmth
In desperation you smell love
Hope has been built up
Sadness shall be forgotten
Close your eyes and fall backwards
Feel the nature of air and temper of gravity
When no one holds your arm
There is a belief that backs you up
Heart is the answer to all doubts
Not an ordinary one but earnestness counts
-
L-O-V-E
It is always so easier to spell

No comments: