Tuesday, July 12, 2011

A Little Changing Bathroom

Actually I am quite uneasy to see my bottles of toiletries been putting on the ground in the bathroom since long time ago.
So this afternoon I decided to take an initiative to do a little change - by fixing an organiser onto the wall.



So I bought this from NTUC which is nearby. Wanted to head down to IKEA but you know the word lazy right.



So yeah, my bottles of shampoo, conditioner, shower gel and body scrub look more organized now. This improved aesthetic view has added more joyous whenever I am taking shower.

p/s: I think we need a talk. A lot of stuff have been popping out of mind and can never be easily solved just by a few sentences in Skype. Not only I need to clarify my doubts, but I also want to share some of my walks lately. Needless to mention, I think you know yourself.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: