Sunday, July 15, 2012

The Text

Thanks for being there when I lost my direction
Thanks for holding me when I was about to fall
Thanks for the words which make me stronger
Thanks for everything you have done for me

I might not be the best
But at least I tried
If I have came this far
There is no reason why I can't continue further
Sometimes it's about fate
People say 'fate is in your hands'
But there are times when
You are just a going-to-be-slaughtered under the abattoir hatchet

Whining all the time until I see...

I don't need something great, I just need to be happy

Resilient by day, uncertain by night
Long enough to drive me repeating the cycle of
Every breaking dawn as the sun is about to shine hope and
Every time when the warming sunlight dissolves in a darker tone
Devouring my sanity
Bringing it to the brink of deep valley




The 557th: Have I seen a crack in between wall?

No comments: