Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Happy Birthday Mum

Happy Birthday mum!
Despite not knowing the exact date of your birthday
But I know i'ts July!
If you still remember you hinted me during the very first few
meeting when we discussed about the date for graduation night
Thank God I remember that
=)

In case if you're wondering what am I giving my mum
Yes, it's The New York Times Bestseller
"The Nine Rooms of Happiness"
Actually wanna get you the Chicken Soup for Soul series
But I thought that would be too mainstream!
You replied me to say thanks and promise me you will finish the book
If that is the case my hard work travelling several bookstores will be paid off =D

"Sometimes, the best road is the one you make"
inspired by NYP Facebook page

Another week to my brother's birthday
Happy?
Got him something really awesome
Sad?
Because Germany means far, very far away

Today when I see your smile I feel the love
Apart from that few strands of white hair
Which reflects your age
And the recent pilling up of workload and stress
(because you didn't have so much white hair one month ago)
You're young at heart
And what I find it worth mentioning
Is your limitless love
We as your children or students
Are always your priority
Despite under certain circumstances where you need to put yourself at risk
You always ensure that you reserve the best out of the best for everyone of us
You're one of the reasons which makes me feel Singapore a little closer to home



Gritting my teeth and
telling myself
don't worry
I am mentally prepared
even if you're going to fool me
God is up there watching us
I will keep my prayer for
you and myself
hoping that one day you will
do something beneficial for
all of us
and to put our welfare
on your priority list
And for me
I hope God will continue
to bless me with all the
best wisdom and will
so I can have the courage
to continue giving myself
for the best of DPE