Thursday, July 5, 2012

The Singapore's Mum

We had a long conversation this evening after the meeting which lasted for about a hour. You actually know I don't really possess positive outlook from the inner side. By comforting and giving advise, I actually felt better. But I still cannot overcome the fear, at certain point of time I was thinking if I should really go for a counselling session. In fact you are actually counselling me all these while. There are many things which I don't reveal to my parents but to you, firstly I think it's unnecessary to turn my parents worry and secondly you're nearer for me to reach you. I am actually in a mess now and difficult to construct my sentence properly to express what I'm thinking for the moment, but ya I just want to thank you for doing so much for me. You're more than just a lecturer in my eyes, when you talk about him just now I could even see sign of tears under your eyelid when they started to turn red. You've spent so much effort and time on us, hoping us to be good. You said

 "I want you all to go back 
as how you come to Singapore, 
because when my children go overseas, 
I wish somebody would take care of them too."

Don't worry mum, karma will return good on you. When you asked when will I be going back Kuching again, and saying that you will think of a way on how to tackle the situation which maximize my higher chance and discuss what to tell my parents when I get back home, I nearly cried. I held back but shed a tear or two when leaving your office. I hope you're reading this - Please don't go and fight anything for me anymore, don't put yourself in hard times just because of me, you've done more than enough and I can't appreciate more. I was enlightened when you informed me I am actually one of the considerations in the list of COM, it brightened me up. I have also learnt that the award doesn't sort accordingly just on the academic achievement, it also takes into consideration of one's attitude and contribution towards the course (for my case - DPE) and NYP. You told me before your birthday is in July, I went to your Facebook but couldn't find the exact date. I will ask around and try to find out the actual date and initiate a little surprise for you. 

If you have 5 minutes to spend on facebook, why not just sit back and listen to this song, you won't regret how strong the emotional influence and touching it is.

No comments: