Monday, July 2, 2012

In Between Lines - Dream & Reality

I was back in Kuching for the past few days for vacation. Practically was to bring my friends around. I didn't really take my DSLR out during the trip so don't blame me for not having shots on what we were doing, where we have been and what we ate.

Anyway, I actually instagram-ed some of the things we did.

First night, went to Life Cafe for Ma-La-Mian then I could not recall what we actually did that night except for slacking at home and eating McDonald's.

Second day we went to Spring. At night, we shisha. We chose the Fresh Mint Lime flavour. Here is one of the very 'smoky' moment when Joel was shishaing.

Third day, we went to Boulevard. I also got the chance to try out the new 'Ding Tea'. I ordered the signature Hokkaido Milk Tea, so much better than Each-A-Cup and of course better than Chatime. But still a gap apart if you wanna match it with KOI or Gong-Cha. I ordered 50% sugar but it was still very sweet to me.
I do feel sick if I've got drink a 12 ounce of sweet drink in one go.

At night we went to Grand Magherita for Seafood buffet. Grand Magherita, your service was quite sux that night which really made me felt 'xia-soi' to treat my overseas friends such xxxx meal when compared to equivalent standard of hotel in Singapore.

Jack Daniel's was happening in my room after the dinner.

Everybody was partially drunk or perhaps dead that night. I was quite disappointed on Jeremy, thought he would have a higher alcohol tolerance. I barely slept for half an hour that night, just to make sure I was there to wake everybody up in time to catch the early morning flight. I got stripped off by the other three drunkards and they declared that I have a small dick. In so I believe that drunkenness do arouse optical illusion, especially when you see the big thing small. Anyway, I was glad that I FaceTime Andrew and he managed to capture many xxx shots of what's happening in my room. In the event if you're wondering what Jeremy has showed to the camera, buzz me. Picture upon request. *Jeremy, you're blackmailed - wink*. I think Joel was the closest to the state of sane that night.

Touched down on Changi airport around 11am, went home washed up and took a nap. After which I went to school for Elites Camp. Despite feeling tired and the a little tipsy from the hangover previous night, I managed to stay until Sunday around 2.30pm. Went home after that to continue my sleep. I do feel that the camp was super slacked when compared to the one I had last year.

*Le bro and me. I have no idea why he popped out his teeth to make himself looks like a retard*

Went to airport to send Andrew off around 9pm on Sunday's night. It's finally happening. I hope you do enjoy the time in Germany. I would like to express how happy I am when you've got to leave for Germany. Thanks for not failing the interview. I am glad you didn't put yourself down nor me. Enjoy your holidays in Germany, my mum told me it would be more like a vacation rather than an internship. I will miss you and I promise to look after Angel under any circumstances.
*you can ask for the encrypted key, if I think you're good, you'll have it*

"For the past few weeks I realize that I have been living in between the lines of DREAM & REALITY." Dream is when I wanna drive a Germany living in America. Reality is when I drive a France in Malaysia and hop on to a Sweden in Singapore. I am not even close to drive a cheap China or common Japan here. Let's see if I could change that soon.

"Sometimes I dream big,
but to realize it, 
it is either too difficult or
I am simply too lazy to move my butts."





 It is still post common test now, but I don't like the fact that I am having lecture tomorrow. Since it is 1pm, so I don't give too much shit about it.

No comments: