Wednesday, July 25, 2012

It's About Me

Definitely true
You will be "amazed" how solitary I am when
I am concentrating on something I devoted to
Even lover is totally out of my mind

Proven by how I messed around trying to do things my way
Although I might not win the authorities sometimes
But at least I achieved something
And there are people who feel grateful for it
Which makes me feel it worth while

Usually I just keep quiet
People tend to say I "emo"
But I might thinking the next move to solve my predicament
Figuring out a brilliant clue
All might happen in a sudden at the point when you shift your attention away

 I only observe two kind of people
Is either I admire you
And I wanna learn from you
Or either I hate you so much that I wanna catch your loophole
And make sure you disappear out from my sight

Well it depends
Only sensible topics may apply
If you started off a chat with bullshit which doesn't arouse my cerebrum
You will only find my shadow entertaining you 

Some people may see that as something very annoying
And some thought why am I so stupid
Or even has very low IQ to comprehend a scenario
Cherish your time mocking me
When I came across something magnificent 
Make sure you don't be one of the paparazzi stalking me
Where I hide my greatest idea at

This is how Creaf co-founder comes about
If I ever convey a wild dream to you
You are on par with my level of wildness
You either have exceptional intelligence
Or gain my guaranteed trust
Or any other factors which I find it positively contributing
To be part my blue plan realization 
 If you despise us
I make sure you wake up in your dream

Not always valid but true most of the time
Even when it is not valid, I will pretend I have blended myself into a given situation
Either we are close best friend or soulmate
Or maybe we tacitly reading each other's mind
You will never find the deepest me

It is true
Don't get jealous
It's God's decision for me to be born in May
Or perhaps my parents are good at Math
Well, maybe if you work a bit harder
You can match me
;)


567th: Hey you know what, I think you don't know

No comments: