Tuesday, July 24, 2012

The Second Birthday

So this is the second birthday happening for the month. Well I guess July is a month where I find it pretty important as there are few people who play a big role in my life were gave birth in. This suppose to be the second time we should celebrate birthday for you but distance does make things not quite possible sometimes. As long as our spirit stays, we believe there is nothing else to tear us apart. If God were to give me a chance to choose my sibling, I will tell Him - Andrew Chee Jianyang. 


Andrew Chee!

We have came so far during our time in poly and I believe more to come in the future. We both have good tacitly understanding on each other day since the day we met. From the very first project group - EEP (Elctronics and Electrical Principle, or we have earlier grouping than this) with you, I believe we always form the best team and from what I remembered we all did quite a good job when working together. Just like the recent Com Skill presentation on Apple. 

Be it a coincidence or fate, I know you have a strong tendency and firm will to achieve what you want, in simple - dream big. Although you do not kind of surface it to others but I read you. After the release of third semester results, you've got a decent number of distinctions and you told me you aimed for top student. Despite the fact that I actually mocked on you that time but you kept your faith and confidence throughout. You sounded to me about it again saying that you are trying to prepare yourself marching towards that direction again when you swap back to study path next semester. I heard you and I actually do a filing for you. A most complete and comprehensive notes and past exam papers I have ever compiled during my life in NYP. 

And when there was shit happening, I knew I should not just sit down and watch. Even though I knew it wasn't something so right to do and somehow opposed to my principle, but I still did it for you. And that's where I used that strong point to make your way in, all the way. I knew I will suffer mentally but not to the extent where I still feel it so badly even for now. But the moment I saw you walked into the departure hall, I know all the hard works and sacrifices are well paid off. 

There are so much more to mention and I wish what has left with time will grow us even stronger from where we are now. Even if the world fails me, I hope you don't.

"The crest and crowning of all good,
life's final star, is Brotherhood."
Edwin Markham

 Birthday in 2011

 June 2011 at Penang Gurney Drive

 2012's present. You guess it.

Once again,
Happy 20th Birthday
Andrew Chee Jianyang
Have fun in Germany!


566th: Silence is not always golden.

No comments: