Monday, April 12, 2010

The First Journal Out Here

This is my fifth day in Singapore
Usually my visit lasts for a week or more or less
Which means I am ready to on board preparing to get back to my hometown soon
It is different this time
NO TURNING BACK MR TAN YEE!
I should have aware of this
I am really staying in Singapore now
I am not on vacation
Oh My God
Am I able to get used to the lifestyle here?
Alright people, I am fine here
At least for the time being I am
People here are really on fast pace
I fasten up my pace every time when the bus or MRT is approaching
Most of the time I can see people gasping for air after they boarded
Including me
Only a few times are exceptional
When I am lucky enough to catch a ride before the bus or MRT arrived
Forgetting this
The food???
Hrm..Noodles in Singapore really sux
I suppose the taste between our nation and theirs is different
Nothing to complain about
It is just an unique culture
Dining culture of Singaporean
Really learnt quite lots in these short days
I went to Nanyang Poly without knowing where it actually is
Went to medical checkup without knowing where it actually is
I boarded a wrong bus and wasted two hours and bus fare $$$ as well
But never mind, I learnt from my mistake
Later I went to open a bank account which I never do it before
Well, it is simpler than my imagination
Know few China and Malaysia students (Friends more)
It really feels warmth when I get to know that there are Malaysians
Exist in this nation
I even feel better when I see Proton or Perodua moving on road
Though they are fingers-countable
At least there is sight of Malaysians' sign here
Symbolises that Malaysia is within part of this world
Not living alone
(Though the government's policy is bringing M'sia towards an autistic symptom)

No comments: