Thursday, April 8, 2010

It Ends & It Starts

Waiving hands
Bye all
To eleven years of Malaysia education I had been through
From UPSR to PMR and finally SPM
I never fail to impress both my parents with striking straight A's
But this journey is going into an ending
Which symbolises a beginning of a whole new era
I try my best to hunt down most of the scholarships available
Indeed the lucky start shines over and I got the first one
It says a path for engineering
A future of possible
Following up by the second interview by JPA
Though it means lesser to me now
But I sincerely hope that my friends especially Fabian will get it
*Keeping fingers crossed and pray hard
Lord will make the way
-
It is midnight 1.08am now
I still feel fresh and not feeling to sleep
Mum is also downstairs doing some chores
I guess she wanna talk to me
And I really need one as well
After tonight
Everything will change
I will no longer have brothers to quarrel with
No daddy mummy nagging from sunrise till sunset
No food cooked by grandma
Definitely I will miss all these times
As well all my beloved friends
You all had treated me so well that I have no words to express my gratitude
None other than anyone else
Fabian Chew
You know you play a weighty role in my life
No matter during the joyous time or during our harsh time
On certain stage we do share some common attributes
And I believe in the coming future
I can hardly find another friend like you
Leon Ha
What I can remember is bla~
A friend for thousands words
A versatile as both good speaker and listener
Esther Tan
A girl that I will never forget
Her sweet smile and touching vocal
Inborn with a heart of Lord
Kind and generous
Jimmy, Weilin
A pair up of joke
Coloured by sense of humour
Fabulous friends that last eternity
Shirley, Ling Tchii, Sing Xian, Roti, Edmund, Kelly,
Manfred, Pauline, Fiona and many others
You are all friends of Jack
Memories that never fade

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh Tan Yee. I miss you here too in Perth. Just bear for 7 more months and we'll meet again in Kuching! Anyway, just keep me updated with your latest contact and postal address! Take care in Singapore! Cheers!