Wednesday, April 21, 2010

The School

Alright people
I am sorry that this post is more than one week away from my last post
I was busy that I didn't even have time to surf the net properly
I feel sorry for all my readers who might like to keep track of me in Singapore
For the time being I had attended two days of lesson
You may ask how was it?
I can say tertiary study is much more awesomeee~ that secondary life
Wad do I mean?
We have tutorial (in class lesson), lecture (over 60 students in a big lecture hall)
And lab (learn programming in computer lab and workshop)
Actually I don't really understand all the 7 modules that I am taking
(In tertiary study, we call "subject" "module")
As I have not attend all the lesson yet
Anyway for the past two days
I had attended Calculus Maths, Communication Skills, Computer Programming and Metrology
And I really find Computer Programming interesting
Here we learn using Microsoft Visual Studio to write a software
It's pretty cool as you learn how to develop a software
That comes out with a solution to certain purpose or problem
LOVE it much

Practically I take a bus back and forth everyday
For most of the time
The reason why I don't take MRT
Is because I have to switch my line at the Serangoon and Bishan interchange
And the crowd usually screws me up
=(
Both public transport take me about 15-20 minutes to my school
Ok it's 8.22am now
Today lesson starts at 10
I am going to ready for school and go
Enjoy reading

No comments: