Saturday, April 24, 2010

Shit The Day

Today should be a plenteous day as I got few things to do
First, I need to travel down to Bedok to get my shoes and trousers from Uncle Philip
Second, travel down to City Hall then to Funan DigitalLife Mall for my newly bought Epson printer gift redemption
Shitty life kicked start right after 12pm
-
Shit
The bus took me 1 hour to Bedok
Shit
I could not find where Uncle Philip's place is
Shit
I walked around for 1 hour before I actually got my stuff from Uncle Philip
Shit
It rained
Shit
The MRT to City Hall is crowded as if I am in a sardine can
Shit
The receipt was missing in action
Shit
Then I could not redeem for my free gift
Shit
The officer asked me to get back to Courts to ask for a reissue of the purchase receipt
Shit
I had to take another MRT again
Shit
Ang Mo Kio Court's Manager said that the machine will not regenerate second piece of receipt
Shit
I got nothing better to do than going back home
Shit
I could not remember when I dropped out my receipt
Shit
I wrote an email to Courts to ask for a proof of my purchase
Shit
The web stated that it will only be replied within 5 working days
Shit
I phoned Epson customer hotline and it asked me to leave a voice message
Shit
The redemption of free gift will probably delay to next week
($40 NTUC voucher and Philips headphone means I can save a lot of bucks)
Shit
I wasted whole afternoon of precious time doing nothing
Other than rushing here and there
Shit
The day is so shitty
FML

No comments: