Monday, May 23, 2011

Funny Moment

There are always these moments on skype
-
"Have you taken your dinner?"
"Err, took at 6 just now..."
"What? Don't you feel hungry now?!"
*Please la, I am really not hungry - 9pm now*
"Go down to the coffee shop there and have some food..."
"Oh, ok"
... ...
"Can you turn on your video?"
"Ha?! ok"
*Purposely mute my mic making it sounds like dc,
then quickly turn back to make the clothes rack behind me looks neat!*
*Turn on video*
"Oh hai mum, nice to see you!"
"Hey Yee, your room looks very neat!"
*smile*
"Haha, I know"
*Great relief!*
... ...
"When you coming back again?"
"I told dad to book my ticket already"
"I know, I forgot, give me the date again"
"Err, 15th from KL"
"Until?"
"End of June"
"Huh?! So short?"
"Yea, term break only"
"I thought you went Singapore long time ago"
"I came back here for about one month since last holiday"
"I feel like one semester!"
"Haha, no la"
*Time is tickling fast, but not that fast la mummy!*
*I know you miss me very much!*
-
"Ok bye, mummy loves you"
"Harh, ok"
*Was looking at tweetdeck and wasn't paying attention*
"I said bye, mummy loves you"
"Oh oh ok"
"Say GOODBYE AND LOVE ME to me"
"Oops sorry, bye mum, I love you too"
*=.=!*
*Since when my mum starts concerning whether I said I love her or not*
*And since when she became so open*
"See you till then"
"Nights. Love you mum"

No comments: