Monday, May 23, 2011

You Shall Disappear

First issue
"You overshot your application for annual leave"
Fuck you
If you are not happy with the extra leave she applied for,
Shut the fuck up and count them unpaid leave
We won't starve losing that amount of money
The leave was applied not because we were on vacation
Because she was admitted to hospital due to lungs infection
You didn't even pay a visit
This is how a nephew / foster son should behave
Learn to wank before you want to talk cock
-
Second issue
"We hope you can retire and we will compensate one year salary"
Pretty good deal huh?
Mother fucker
You think you can use stack of money to drown me
You steal away the maternal grandpa business
But I tell you my what my paternal grandpa has left me
Is triple the value of your RM3 million company
And Choon Eng cooperation is a listing company
With each share starting from RM3+
We have 600 thousands of shareholding
If we don't buy Lamborghini
600 000 x RM3 is pretty enough for us to spend
You think who will bother your Choon Hua corporation?
We also have dividend from other companies
You really think you can starve me?
-
Third issue
"You are not in par with the growth of company"
Suck my dick
You are not even given birth yet
When mum was one of the founders

No comments: