Wednesday, May 11, 2011

The Impact Day

The first grand event I ever involved in NYP
In Theatre For The Arts
I have never thought of a college theatre will be equipped with
such highly professional sound system
I like the whole event soooo much
Countless efforts my fellow friends had committed
To make today's event a great success
Performance was truly awesome
and real awesome!
Japan Matrix Show
Magic Tricks
Diabolo
Fusion Dance
I can never forget them!
I also appreciate those helpers
Who willing to skip lessons just to stay with us
Although some people might mock on you
"Sai Kang warrior"
But I put high respect to every single friend who involved
No matter stage crew, usher, prize presenter and so on
All are equally important
Boss likes it
Boss's boss likes it
and
Boss's boss's boss also likes it
I seriously think that the upcoming year 1s are gonna be stressed next year!
no joke
haha
-
My lecturer cum DPE Impact advisor is really a cute one
I am very happy and contented today
*End of story

No comments: