Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Untrue

I keep it silent all the while doesn't mean I don't care. I am waiting for angel to save you out of the hell, longing when will your conscience be awaken. But it seems to turn out hopeless. I have never thought that this day will actually hit me. I always think that no matter how merciless and cold-hearted a cub could be, it will never kill his own parents. My assumption was a total failure and it actually happens, on myself. I have seen the way how you slaughter your brother and sister, uncle and aunt, one by one. I tremble every time I flash back those scenes in my brain, the cruelest creature I have ever seen. Even grandpa's youngest brother who is still around dare not interfere, he leaves it to God I believe. You act like you are perfectly fine in front of skype, of me. But I had stayed as an embryo inside your womb the day I was gifted a soul. I read your expression and I hear your heart. They don't lie. This may be the toughest time we face in life, but I believe the existence of justice. God is the jury, He will judge. How much I hope I could be in Kuching now, I may not be a lawyer nor advocator, but I am civilised. Laws are written in words, and I am literate. I have common sense and don't judge me using your non-erected penis size brain. I believe those who are on our side will read the agreement word by word, we make sure there is no gap in between wide enough to allow you setting up traps in between. You have one brain two eyes, we have countless.

Greed is for loser, piety for winner.

No comments: