Monday, May 9, 2011

Understanding

At first I was perfectly okay. But when I recall the nightmare I had in KL, I think I prefer to play safe now. We used to travel to KL after SPM in a group of 7, a group of besties, bros and sis, but right after we came back from KL, the whole story changed.

It reminds me of how shitty a trip can go about when there is a lot of people involving. There must be different ideas from different people in concern to the agenda of the trip. It might looks perfectly well planned before the trip but you could never tell what is going to happen next. As judging from the current situation, I believe the probability that conflicts might arise in the midst of this trip is quite unavoidable. Is not that I have no faith with you guys, it is just that I have been through such a painful memory which the scar appears to be a shame for my entire life. When people ask about it, I cannot explain how two best friends can ended up like that.

My decision to not join this trip is because I do not want to lost the bond that we had built up since the first day I joined NYP. Especially to Andrew and his mate, as well as Jeremy.

But there might be some happenings that could change my mind later. As I said "You could never tell what is going to happen next."

1 comment:

Roti Canai said...

lol come KL bah~ hahahaha