Thursday, May 5, 2011

Great Minds Think Alike


There is a main reason behind why am I writing this tonight. A long story that I could hardly cut short and summarise it, but I believe I digested the essence. No, I should say I am digesting, the essence is so superb that I cannot digest all at once.

Black and white. The most significant way to distinct among dark and bright, bad and good since the day we know how to tell right and wrong. Superficially, we appoint people who cannot afford to perform what we usually known as civil act and doing stuff in an opposing way against the law are always known as the black ones or the evil. Those who stand at the bright side are known to be the symbol of justice, an icon for peace. It is true only, as I said superficially.

I have learnt that those who are at the top are mostly hypocrites. They just do what they think will benefit him for to ensure his fame and probably to higher the chance to get promotion. Outsiders see him brilliant, but I see him like a Super Mario who only knows how to jump, hit the brick and eat the mushroom. Life, we should not live it in such a pathetic way.

Of course there is a lot of stories behind how she inspired me. For what her role now is not only to make sure the students pass her module. She risked her job at times just to represent the students making sure that fairness never vanish into thin air. Extra sacrificing does not really matter a lot, but the outcome does. I see the figure of my high school CCAs uniform body teacher advisor behind her. She built the uniform body up, laid the firm foundation for us. The fact that we were awarded the title "The Best Youth Unit" for consecutive 11 years in Sarawak is a strong proof that no one in school can deny. Today, I continue to see the spirit lives on even I am no longer staying in the same school and same club.

For who she is, that makes who I am today. It is not what we get in return matters. The real thing is we need to work together and to stay as a whole. Nothing is halter from being success if team work and cooperation come in pair. I am willing to render my commitment to what she needs for the benefit of all. Think twice and have a prudent vision. We need daring people to guide along so we can make our victory not a dream.

I appreciate and I will do my best
"Together, we shine"

No comments: