Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Miscellaneous

Mum rang up because I wasn't on Skype
Talked about happening back in Kuching
Toa Payoh auntie and my uncle and his family from Xia Men China come to our house
So currently my house has 8 guests
That's a lot man
Mum saying that my cousins are sleeping in my room
I hope they don't mess up my book shelf
Especially my beautiful collection of Lord of the Ring!
But I guess they don't really read English
I hope my books are safe by then
(I have a habit of not liking people to mess around with my books)
-
Dad kind of feeling sorry for not celebrating birthday together with me
I am practically alright and I did enjoy my birthday here so don't worry
Dad says he is going to bring me for a meal for belated celebration once I am back
I am craving for Hilton buffet
Probably I will get it =)
And he insisted to gift me the red Dell as birthday present
(it's red again)
I can't help it
Steve Jobs should bear the fault for not releasing Lion OS X early
-
Just asked uncle to wire me some quick cash
It is quite troublesome when I actually don't have a Maybank account here
It is really difficult for me to do transaction
And play around with money =(
Uncle says inflation rate soars high
Asking me to compensate some of auntie's grocery expenditure
Perfectly fine with it and is currently reflecting the matter to daddy
I wish he gives me more pocket money
I am saving for ... a *secret*
-
Jack looks like a pineapple with hair band on
Jack is thinking that he might need a hair cut
Jack miss his hairstylist Jimmy so much
Jack is also wondering how's his bitch and Peugeot in Kuching
Jack really miss you

No comments: