Sunday, May 1, 2011

I Tell You What

Stop asking why did I drop my DPP
I tell you what
My mind had a bad time to make this decision
I consulted my dad and mum
But I know I will never get an answer from them
They said
"We believe that you can always make the right choice for your own."
Sometimes my parents are just too confident in me
That they think I can settle everything myself
-
I asked Miss Cheam
(one of my favourite lecturers of all times)
Yey, she told me a lot of politics involved behind this DPP
... ...
Making it short
She said it doesn't really matter for what I am concerning
Cause the main spotlight is still on my CGPA
She advised me to think twice
As the workload in year 2 is never as light as in year 1
and year 3 is surely to get heavier than year 2
and some other factors to consider like the CCAs
-
I think long and long
My conscience told me not to take it
Firstly, I am not a fast learner
I have a poor understanding towards everything reflects into my eyes
I render extra efforts to study practically everything I need to learn
But the only difference is
When I get a hang of something
I can catch up very fast
Faster than those who comprehended it before me
Secondly, Maths is never my piece of cake
You can check my report card for secondary
I can never score 100 for my Maths
though I scored 99 for the last few Maths exams I had in high school
But I could never achieve a perfect score like my other friend did
Additional Maths
I sux to the max
I think I only manage to score from the range of 80
to the max of 91 or 2
So DPP is mainly on calculation
So if I take it
It just another form of commit suicide
Thirdly, I am never motivated to study
I only enjoy subjects which are so called "dead"
Like the Biology and History
I can squeeze in thousands and thousands of facts into my brain
But not Mathematics formula
Ask me why am I not in Medical field?
I just don't like people to call me for an operation halfway when I am having my dinner
That's why I am into the knowledge
But not the field
Forth, I am slack
Since the first day I stepped into NYP
I am slack all the way till today
If you were to compare my life now and in high school before
You will be shocked
Practically because I do not have tuition now
So the only thing I do after school is sleep
Or go online, twitter and pps
So i strongly believe I cannot afford to sacrifice my sleeping time for Maths
Fifth, my results
Do not ask me how I obtain my results last year
I have no idea too
I think God bless me all the way
Many times my brain went blank during the exams
But I just pretended to look calm after every paper
Every time when results is about to release
I thought I would be despaired
But the outcome is always the opposite
I told my aunt about that
She said
"Some people just have the luck in exam"
Sometimes I think I am the one
-
But I would never risk my luck for DPP right?
So those are my reasons

No comments: