Saturday, May 28, 2011

Saturday

Great day
Woke up at 10am but snooze until 11am
Having awesome brunch prepared by aunt
It was curry!
I miss my grannie's cook!
Finished brunch and took a ride to AMK mrt
Crowded =.=
Met JJ and took train to
Brighthill Evergreen Home
(an old folk's home)
Met most of the aunties and uncles from last week
Really enjoyed doing volunteering work
Thanks Ye Chao for the last minute call
At least I find my Saturday's afternoon fulfilled
Met Miss Cheam and she was nice as usual
I feel like being with a big family
My name is Tan Yee =.=
-
Went down to Orchard which I wanted to last week
Went to Tang's and claimed my birthday treats
And did some shopping
Bought a Converse and Vans
I am very happy
Seriously
=)
I promise I will splurge less
T.T
-
Talked a lot
Although Ye Chao says
"船到桥头自然直”
But there are a lot of uncertainties lying ahead
Which we find our path directionless
Sometimes I just wanna be independent from my parents
But I find it hard especially without their financial support
But I believe in perseverance
-
p/s: This week was a great week, thank you all for making it.

No comments: