Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Move

I doubt my limit and ability
Yet to see how it happened for the last sem
I never want it
Never make a wish for it too
I only want to maintain a fairly good show
But I didn't expect that much
-
One letter, two letters, three letters
All by the Senior Director
There are certain standard which I need to keep up with now
I wish I could still do learning like how I used to for last year
Laid back and be more relax
Stress will only make it worse
Adopt myself for a whole new environment
But I still miss those time
-
Edmund Lau Chen Min
I need your superb IQ to motivate me
The record holder of many subjects
Remember I still cannot beat your legendary 98% sejarah high score
But at least you stimulate my nerve in real
No one does the job now
I feel inferior for the time being

1 comment:

Roti Canai said...

INSANE is an understatement for both you guys.
but it's a compliment. :D