Saturday, May 21, 2011

The Red Day

I received 50 greetings at Facebook as at 12.48am
I reply every each of them
Literally I receive more than one greeting every minute
And is still counting
I got 7 sms
4 from Malaysia and 3 from Singapore
2 tweets from my fellow tweet peeps
This is only the first hour of the day
And I have received so much blessings
Really love me ya you all
I love you as much as you all do
-
My awesome cake with the awesome candle
-

The cards
So much of love
<3
-
A Nike, A Jezz, A Converse
My presents are all red!
A coincidence?
My lucky colour now
-
I went to shisha with class at Haji Lane!
My first time in Singapore!
Awesome
I really like the connection Shirley has down there!
Ahmad, don't sad
Let's shisha once more when you turned legal!
Rachel you rocks!
Jeremy and Andrew the professional shisha-er
Angel still the laid back piggie style
JJ and YYC a good try!
-
JJ, If I didn't guess wrongly
I think you actually prepared my birthday present
One month prior to the actual date
You really made me very touched!
-
Today I received my red case for my iPhone too
It is a red day
A lucky one
-
Not everyone can read my address to my fellow classmates
As it is a closed group
I want to share with the world how awesome
My life is in Singapore
and how great my friends are
-
A Note for the clas DP1006
Thanks Mr Zander Nyp for making your way down to South Canteen to celebrate mai birthday!!

Thanks Andrew Chee and Jeremy Ho, I know you two must be two core planners behind today awesome event. Bravo Braders!

Thanks Angel Ang for bringing so much laughters today, I wish you will lose some weight preparing my cake. If it is true, I wish everyday is my birthday.

Thanks J.j. Hayashi now I know why you asked me England or Germany on 1st April. I have this text fresh in my memory because I replied your text when I was driving and I almost bang the car in front. I hope I made a right guess.

Thanks ZhongLin Ooi for your great wishes! I received both your text and facebook greetings. I really appreciate both the presie and card. XD

Thanks @Shirley Kew for the shisha! I never know you are such a kick at Haji Lane and it was like u own the street! Let's hang out again!

Thanks @Ahmad Alif and @Rachel Ho for joining us tonight! It is quite rare to get you two hang out with the class but today you two did! It was a scarce moment when we get to cheers at night and I hope we all can go outing as a whole more often!

Thanks @Khairi Azmie and @Weishin Kho for making your time to join us for dinner at PastaMania! XD

Thanks @Ng Cheong Hong, @Yun Chiong, @Phoebe Ho and @Yeoh Yong Chen for the birthday cards, presents and cake! I really appreciate all your preparations and making this evening a memorable one.

Last but not least, thanks @Joel Javian Khoo, @Benjamin Justin Lau, @Hui Xin Zhang and @Shihai Mao for singing the birthday songs and cheers together =)

I had a great birthday celebration last year, today is a greater one.

Thanks all.
I love DP1006.

Tan Yee
-
p/s: Every year, my birthday always makes the class bonding stronger. This year, we have Alif and Rachel joining the line. =)

No comments: